Support our organization in a meaningful way
- Keep us thriving with your gift
- Take advantage of numerous tax and financial benefits
- Leave a legacy to be remembered by future generations
Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Longhorn Council, Boy Scouts of America as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways: